The Deck of Many Dice
A downloadable deck of cards
This is the Deck of Many Dice, the tabletop gaming equivalent of a multitool.
It offers a ton of versatility in a tiny package. This 108 card deck takes up the same volume as a standard 54 card deck (or double that if printing the poker sized cards instead of the half-height deck), while offering far more features, making it the perfect deck of cards to bring anywhere you go. There are countless games that you can play with just the components that this deck includes, so you'll always be prepared for an impromptu gaming session --as long as you know the rules to a few games, that is.
Printing this will require 6-12 sheets (depending on which card size you print) of A4/US letter cardstock, and a (preferably color) printer. Of course, you will need to cut out each card. I suggest using a rotary straight-line cutter to speed up this process.
- D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 [Role playing games, dice games]
- 2 Standard 54 card playing card decks [Countless card games]
- 1-12 Triangular deck (one one, two twos, three threes, etc.) [Pairs, Deadfall, Startups]
- 1-108 Sequential deck [6 Nimmit, The Game, The Mind]
- NEW in 1.2.1: 6 suited, 18 ranked deck [Sticheln, Rage, hundreds of other games]
- Roles for Coup, common Werewolf versions (One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Werewords), Love Letter, Crossfire, The Resistance: Avalon, 2 copies of Win Lose Banana
- Deck for playing Condottiere
- NEW: Optional backs for PnP
Want to use the assets I made for this deck?
Feel free to use these cards under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Just remember, many of the symbols on these cards were made by Skoll, Lorc, Delapouite, and Cathelineau (of GameIcons.net, under a CC BY 3.0 license), so if you don't remove/replace them, you will need to credit them as well. Crediting Kenney is optional since they released their work under a CC0 license, but it's a nice thing to do.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Physical copies of The Deck of Many Dice!25 days ago
- 1.2.3 - Quick Fix47 days ago
- Poker and mini sized cards for The Deck of Many Dice are now available, with a b...51 days ago
- What's next for the Deck of Many Dice?52 days ago
- 1.1 Changelog53 days ago
- The Deck of Many Dice v1.0 is out now!60 days ago
- The Deck of Many Dice v0.5 is out now!Jul 11, 2020